Job Title: Media Director Intern
Position Type: Part-time / Hourly
Date Prepared: August 2022
The Media Director is responsible for managing the workflow of the HCC Media Department including Planning Center, Visual Booth, Camera, Lighting, Audio, Photography, for worship experiences, events, and ministries.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and
- Meet weekly with the Service Coordinator for service review and planning
- Quality check visual, audio, and lighting presentation for weekend experiences and team time
- Edit service recap videos and photos and ensure photos are available on Google drive immediately following services/events.
- Create graphics for services and HCC events along with promotional material
- Will stay in clear and timely communication and coordinate graphics with Social Media Coordinator
- Recruit, train, and equip all Media Dream Teams, and schedule through Planning Center for weekly projects, events, and services
- Stay abreast of emerging trends and best practices as it relates to media
- Additional job-related duties may be assigned as needed.
- Approachable, warm, and friendly
- High-capacity, multi-tasking individual who is comfortable working independently without constant supervision
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Flexible professional
- Proven verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated management and organization abilities
- Competent and comfortable working vertically and horizontally within the organization and the community
- Computer and Technology literate
- Knowledge and experience in video and photo editing software
- Knowledge or Ability to learn quickly new software (Pro Presenter, Google Workspace)
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Exhibits HCC values: joy, love, unity, worship, and excellence.
- Has a teachable spirit
- Passionate about the growth of the church
- Be/become a voting member of HCC
- Be a Tither to HCC
- Maintain God-ordained priorities in life – demonstrated by a lifestyle consistent with biblical principles, always seeking God’s will and wisdom while serving Him
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of HCC and always protect the unity of the church
Additional: 5 to 8 hours that are flexible throughout the week