Sunday Morning Check-in
Check-in is open from 9:15-9:30am & 11:15-11:30am in Family Connect, located on the back end of the Sanctuary in the Kids Hallway. A greeter will be stationed at the entry way to welcome you and to help get you checked in. No registration needed.
If this is your first time back since HCC Kids reopening or if you are a new to HCC Kids, a check-in person will help you complete our one time intake forms and enter in your information to our check in system. .
Once paperwork has verified and completed, a member of the Check-in team will give you a security tag and direct your child(ren) to their classroom. A Check-ins team member will be available for assistance throughout service for late drop-off.
Families will check-in their children at the Check-ins Station. Then security tags will print for the parent and child. Parents are to keep their tags for verification at pick up. Permitted pick-up/drop-off persons are listed in our system.
If a caregiver loses their security tag, a driver’s license or photo ID must be shown to verify yourself as a safe pick up person.
1st Service (9:30- 10:45 am)
2nd Service (11:30-12:45 pm)
- Preschoolers participate in small groups using the Bible App for Kids Early Childhood curriculum.
- Elementary students participate in small groups using the One Story Elementary curriculum.
Families can learn more about we are learning about on our Kids Online Resources page.
During service, if a child needs assistance, parents will be contacted by text message through the planning center check-in system.
Check-out usually runs from 10:45-11:00am & 12:45-1:00pm in Family Connect, located on the back end of the Sanctuary in the Kids Hallway. A Check-ins team member will be available for assistance throughout service for early pick-up
To reduce congestion in the hallway, we ask that only one permitted person come to pick-up the child.
Have your security tag ready!
- The check-out team will direct you to scan your badge and confirm your identity as a permitted pick up person.
- The check-out team will then take your sticker and direct your to a designated number on the wall to wait.
- The check-out team will communicate pick-up to each room.
- A room leader will walk your child to you!
*If you are a parent picking up a child in the nursery you may go directly to the door once a security badge has been scanned and identity as a permitted pick up person is confirmed.
Email email@example.com will additional questions or comments.
See below for extended safety policies and procedures.